Mon, 08/02/2010 - 12:51 — bass_t
- Sabrina, the Teenage Witch
- Sailor Moon
- Samurai Pizza Cats
- Samuraï X
- Saturday Night Live
- Saved by the Bell
- Saved by the Bell: The College Years
- Schoolhouse Rock!
- Scooby-Doo (includes Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!, What's New, Scooby-Doo?)
- Sealab 2021
- Sea Patrol
- Secret Life Of The American Teenager, The
- Secret World of Alex Mack, The
- Sex and the City
- Shaman King
- Sheep in the Big City
- Shield, The
- Simpsons, The
- Silver Spoons
- Six Feet Under
- Sledge Hammer!
- Sonic X
- Sopranos, The
- South Park
- Spartacus: Blood and Sand
- Special Unit 2
- Spin City
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Sports Night
- Stand, The (miniseries)
- Star Trek
- Stargate Atlantis
- Stargate SG-1
- Star Wars
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008 TV series)
- Strangers with Candy
- Still Game
- Still Standing
- Storm Hawks
- Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
- Suite Life of Zack and Cody, The
- Suite Life on Deck, The
- Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye
- Summer Heights High
- Superman: The Animated Series (aka Superman)
- Super Mario World
- SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron (aka SWAT Kats)
- Sweeney, The
- Adventures of Black Beauty, The
- Adventures of Brisco County Jr., The
- Adventures of Bullwinkle and Rocky, The (includes The Bullwinkle Show, Rocky and His Friends)
- Adventures of Pete and Pete, The
- Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet, The
- Agatha Christie's Marple
- Age of Warriors
- Agency, The
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents
- Alien Nation
- Aliens in America
- Alvin and the Chipmunks (TV Series)
- Aishiteruze Baby (Love my baby)
- All of Us
- All Saints
- Angry Beavers
- Amanda Show, The
- American Dragon:Jake Long
- America's Most Wanted
- America’s Next Top Model
- Animal Armageddon
- Archie Bunker's Place
- Are You Afraid of the Dark?
- As the World Turns
- As Told by Ginger
- Ashlee Simpson Show, The
- Assistant, The
- Astro Boy
- Atomic Betty
- Attack of the Show
- Auf Wiedersehen, Pet!
- Australian Idol
- Avengers, The
- Average Joe 2 Hawaii
More on Wikipedia
- Apple TV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Apple TV (marketed as TV) is a digital media player and a microconsole developed and sold by Apple Inc. It is a small network appliance and entertainment device that ...
- Press TV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Press TV (stylised PRESSTV) is a 24-hour English language news organization of the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB). The IRIB is state-owned but ...
- Glee (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Glee is an American musical comedy-drama television series that airs on the Fox network in the United States. It focuses on the fictitious William McKinley High ...
- Television advertisement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A commercial advertisement on television (usually abbreviated to TV commercial, ad, ad-film, and known in UK as advert, or TV advert) is a span of television ...
- 24 (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
24 is an American television series produced for the Fox network created by Joel Surnow and Robert Cochran, and starring Kiefer Sutherland as Counter Terrorist Unit ...
- Lost (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lost is an American adventure television series that originally aired on the American Broadcasting Company (ABC) from September 22, 2004 to May 23, 2010, over six ...
- Bones (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bones is an American crime comedy-drama television series that premiered on Fox in the United States on September 13, 2005. The show is based on forensic anthropology ...
- Wonder Woman (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wonder Woman is an American television series based on the DC Comics comic book superheroine of the same name. Starring Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman/ Diana Prince and ...
- Sherlock (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sherlock is a British television crime drama that presents a contemporary adaptation of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes detective stories. Created by Steven ...
- Arrested Development (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free ...
Arrested Development is an American television sitcom created by Mitchell Hurwitz, which originally aired on Fox for three seasons from November 2, 2003 to February ...
- Huge FCC rule change could make internet TV a reality
Internet TV providers are just starting to emerge, but they might soon get the jumpstart they need in order to turn into real competitors for traditional cable TV. The US Federal Communications Commission is beginning to consider a rule change that would put internet TV providers on the same playing field as cable companies when it comes to select regulations. Critically, it would mean that ...
- TV space for campaign ads hard to find this late
A Democratic super PAC wanted to run a 30-second ad during a Friday evening newscast on New Hampshire's one network station — and was even willing to shell out the $10,000 that the station demanded. Hours ...
- The Post-Television TV Era Has Begun
The concept of "TV" is being unbundled from the medium that delivers it and the machine you watch it on.
- Showrunners Documentary Chronicles the Rise of TV's Top Creators
For TV fans, showrunners like Joss Whedon, Damon Lindelof, Kurt Sutter and J.J. Abrams are just as famous as the stars on their shows. A new documentary, available Friday on iTunes and Video On Demand (and in select theaters), takes an inside look at their jobs and what it takes to make a hit series.Showrunners: The Art of Running a TV Show is the brainchild of Irish filmmaker Des Doyle, who ...
- TV This Week Nov. 2 - 8: The Game," on BBC America
Customized TV Listings are available here: www.latimes.com/tvtimes
- Oh, the horror? It's on your TV
With all the scary stuff happening in the world, it wouldn't be surprising if TV audiences steered clear of horror. But in fact, they're doing the opposite.
- U.S. regulators to vote on treating Internet TV like cable
Federal Communications Commission in coming weeks will vote on whether Internet TV should have the same access to television programming as cable and satellite TV providers, which could shake up competition in the video industry. FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler on Tuesday said he has asked his fellow commissioners to vote on a proposal that would help Internet TV services, such as ones being developed ...
- How to make Google Now your TV companion
Forget relying on the convoluted TV guide from your cable or satellite provider. Google Now is a much better TV companion, telling you about what’s on, finding related information, and suggesting similar shows. Just as with Google’s other predictive services, you need to train it in your preferences so it learns what you like. Over time it will reward you with this knowledge by finding you new ...
- Saturday's TV Highlights and Weekend Talk: Saturday Night Live
Customized TV Listings are available here: www.latimes.com/tvtimes
- Play E! Online's Christmas TV Movie Bingo Game This Holiday Season!
Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the holiday TV movies are so delightful! Yes, we are aware that we are talking about Christmas on freakin' Halloween. OK, we get it, but we...