Mon, 08/02/2010 - 12:51 — bass_t
- Sabrina, the Teenage Witch
- Sailor Moon
- Samurai Pizza Cats
- Samuraï X
- Saturday Night Live
- Saved by the Bell
- Saved by the Bell: The College Years
- Schoolhouse Rock!
- Scooby-Doo (includes Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!, What's New, Scooby-Doo?)
- Sealab 2021
- Sea Patrol
- Secret Life Of The American Teenager, The
- Secret World of Alex Mack, The
- Sex and the City
- Shaman King
- Sheep in the Big City
- Shield, The
- Simpsons, The
- Silver Spoons
- Six Feet Under
- Sledge Hammer!
- Sonic X
- Sopranos, The
- South Park
- Spartacus: Blood and Sand
- Special Unit 2
- Spin City
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Sports Night
- Stand, The (miniseries)
- Star Trek
- Stargate Atlantis
- Stargate SG-1
- Star Wars
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008 TV series)
- Strangers with Candy
- Still Game
- Still Standing
- Storm Hawks
- Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
- Suite Life of Zack and Cody, The
- Suite Life on Deck, The
- Sue Thomas: F.B.Eye
- Summer Heights High
- Superman: The Animated Series (aka Superman)
- Super Mario World
- SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron (aka SWAT Kats)
- Sweeney, The
- Adventures of Black Beauty, The
- Adventures of Brisco County Jr., The
- Adventures of Bullwinkle and Rocky, The (includes The Bullwinkle Show, Rocky and His Friends)
- Adventures of Pete and Pete, The
- Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet, The
- Agatha Christie's Marple
- Age of Warriors
- Agency, The
- Alfred Hitchcock Presents
- Alien Nation
- Aliens in America
- Alvin and the Chipmunks (TV Series)
- Aishiteruze Baby (Love my baby)
- All of Us
- All Saints
- Angry Beavers
- Amanda Show, The
- American Dragon:Jake Long
- America's Most Wanted
- America’s Next Top Model
- Animal Armageddon
- Archie Bunker's Place
- Are You Afraid of the Dark?
- As the World Turns
- As Told by Ginger
- Ashlee Simpson Show, The
- Assistant, The
- Astro Boy
- Atomic Betty
- Attack of the Show
- Auf Wiedersehen, Pet!
- Australian Idol
- Avengers, The
- Average Joe 2 Hawaii
More on Wikipedia
- Television - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Television (TV) is a telecommunication medium that is used for transmitting and receiving moving images and sound. Television can transmit images that are monochrome ...
- Press TV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Press TV (stylised PRESSTV) is a 24-hour English language news organization of the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB). The IRIB is state-owned but ...
- Glee (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Glee is an American musical comedy-drama television series that airs on the Fox network in the United States. It focuses on the fictitious William McKinley High ...
- 24 (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
24 is an American television series produced for the Fox network created by Joel Surnow and Robert Cochran, and starring Kiefer Sutherland as Counter Terrorist Unit ...
- Lost (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lost is an American adventure television series that originally aired on the American Broadcasting Company (ABC) from September 22, 2004 to May 23, 2010, over six ...
- Arrested Development (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free ...
Arrested Development is an American television sitcom created by Mitchell Hurwitz, which originally aired on Fox for three seasons from November 2, 2003 to February ...
- Sherlock (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sherlock is a British television crime drama that presents a contemporary adaptation of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes detective stories. Created by Steven ...
- Battlestar Galactica (2004 TV series) - Wikipedia, the ...
Battlestar Galactica (BSG) is an American military science fiction television series, and part of the Battlestar Galactica franchise. The show was developed by Ronald ...
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987 TV series) - Wikipedia ...
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (earlier known as Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles in some European countries due to controversy at the time) is an animated television series ...
- M*A*S*H (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
M*A*S*H is an American television series developed by Larry Gelbart, adapted from the 1970 feature film MASH (which was itself based on the 1968 novel MASH: A Novel ...
- Study: Action-packed TV might make you snack more
CHICAGO (AP) — Could action-packed TV fare make you fat? That's the implication of a new study that found people snacked more watching fast-paced television than viewing a more leisurely paced talk show.
- Pakistan protesters storm state TV station
ISLAMABAD – Pakistani anti-government protesters stormed the state TV building on Monday, forcing the channel briefly off the air as they clashed with police and pushed further into a sprawling government complex in the capital, Islamabad, in an effort to reach the prime minister's residence.
- Pakistan state TV forced off the air by protestors
Anti-government protestors in Pakistan stormed the state TV station as well as prime minister's house Monday. Protesters and police clashed in various areas of Islamabad's Red Zone,
- N. Korea slams UK TV show on its nukes as 'hideous farce'
North Korea Sunday slammed a new British TV drama series revolving around its nuclear weapons programme, urging the British government to scrap the "slanderous farce" if it wants to maintain diplomatic ties. "Opposite Number" -- a series commissioned by Channel 4 -- features a British nuclear scientist captured in the North during a covert mission and forced to help weaponise its nuclear ...
- Fall TV Rapid-Fire Reviews: Find Out How We Feel About CW's The Flash and Jane the Virgin!
There are so many new shows premiering this Fall that it can be a daunting task deciding on which ones to take a risk on and commit to versus the ones to not waste any time on. Thankfully for you,...
- Anti-government protesters storm state TV headquarters in Pakistan
Pakistani anti-government protesters stormed the state TV building on Monday, forcing the channel briefly off the air as they clashed with police and pushed further into a sprawling government complex in an effort to reach the prime minister's residence.
- TV companies have 1 year to digitize broadcast
Television companies have a year to digitize its broadcast from the time the government orders the transition from analog to digital terrestrial television broadcast (DTTB) service. Under the National Telecommunications Commission’s (NTC) draft implementing rules and regulations (IRR) on the adoption of DTTB service, TV operators will be required to simulcast their DTTB service together […]
- The Best TV Moments Of Summer 2014
Summer TV is no longer a wasteland of reruns -- it's full of series launches, breaking news and offbeat spectacle. Here are my favorite TV moments of summer 2014.
- Exception for Ch 3 opposed by digital TV operators
Some terrestrial-based digital TV operators will tomorrow hand over an open letter to the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC), opposing extension of the remedy period for Channel 3 to provide its analog TV programmes via cable and satellite TV operator after the current remedy period ends tomorrow.
- Action-packed TV might make you snack more: Study
CHICAGO (AP) Could action-packed TV fare make you fat? That's the implication of a new study that found people snacked more watching fast-paced television than viewing a more leisurely-paced talk show.Cornell University researchers...